Financing Your New Air Conditioning or Heating Equipment Purchase
Microf is a relationship based company that places top priority on the wants and needs of our customers. Our innovative rent-to-own strategy provides unmatched flexibility to consumers through quick response times and multiple payment terms and options. Microf helps restore the heating and cooling needs of the consumer with an affordable monthly payment through our extensive dealer network.
5 Things You Need to Know About Microf:
- We specialize in lease purchase financing for residential replacement HVAC systems.
- We have a simple application process.
- We offer near-real-time Pre-Approval, Further Review, or Decline decisions.
- We offer convenient 35, 47, or 59 month term options with affordable monthly payments.
- Customers can take advantage of meaningful monthly payment and early purchase option discounts.
Call us for more information on how the Microf program can work for you.Apply Now
12 Months - 0 Interest, Same as Cash with Fifth Third Bank's Platinum MasterCard
Through our financing program with Fifth Third Bank, we offer a great option for financing your new product or system. That way, you can invest in your home's comfort or respond to an unexpected heating and cooling need without breaking your monthly budget.
With Fifth Third Bank's Platinum MasterCard, you'll enjoy:
- 0% Introductory APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 Billing Cycles; after that, the rate varies from 10.99% to 23.99% APR based on creditworthiness.1
- No Annual Fee2
- Complimentary, 24-hour Internet Banking and Online Bill Payment.3
Contact Ashley Newton at 407-541-0554, option 3 for faster service and information regarding "Same as Cash" offer and to input your application by phone. Or you can click the link below to apply on-line.
Plus, by taking advantage of Fifth Third Bank's Platinum MasterCard, you won't use up your existing funding sources, like a home equity line of credit or bank account. They'll still be available when you need them.
- 1. 0% Introductory APR for 12 Billing Cycles. Variable Rates can range from 10.99% to 23.99% APR after the Introductory period. Rates are based on applicant creditworthiness.
- 2. No Annual Fee. Transaction and Other Fees may apply. Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5.00 or 4%, whichever is greater, of the total dollar amount transferred. Cash Advance Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the amount of each Cash Advance, whichever is greater. International Transaction Fee: 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars. Convenience Check Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the total dollar amount of each check, whichever is greater. Late Payment Fee: up to $35.00. Expedited Card Delivery Fee: $30.00 per Account. Replacement Card Fee: $10.00. Transaction and Other Fees will appear on your monthly Account Statement. Fees may increase your Minimum Amount Due on your next monthly statement depending upon the size of the transaction or fee type. Refer to the Payments Section of the Fifth Third Bank Card Agreement for Minimum Amount Due information.
- 3. Subject to Internet Banking and Bill Pay User Agreement.